Saturday, December 19, 2015

Behind the Velvet Curtain...a sneak peek.


I stood behind the red velvet curtain, nervous and anxious. Even though it wasn’t cold, I was rubbing my hands together. Was I really going to do this? I smiled, and almost laughed out loud. I guess you could call it nervous laughter, or maybe just laughing that I was really about to do this. I had rehearsed the show many times in my apartment in front of a mirror, but now there would be an audience. The reality of what I was about to do was starting to hit me. Was I really going to strip in front of a theatre full of gay men in downtown San Francisco?

BEHIND THE VELVET CURTAIN, erotic gay thriller novella eBook
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00TBPESD0 
Matt Converse

14 comments:

  1. Welcome to Rainbow Snippets, Matt! Nice way to start out too, you really captured his anticipation at going out on stage for the first time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good, I'm interested to read more. You can almost feel his nervousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nervy. Yes this is a very good start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a wonderfully attention-grabbing teaser. I hope it goes well for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nervousness! Looking forward to more of this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well that would make you nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope he has a great time! This captured his nervous excitement perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete