Thursday, January 21, 2016

Rainbow Snippet: Behind the Velvet Curtain: take a peak

From my published work, Behind the Velvet Curtain, erotic gay thriller novella eBook.
(Matt, who recently became a stripper, meets Justin, who lives in his apartment complex.)


There were plenty of hot guys in San Francisco, but this guy had that “X” factor that is almost impossible to describe. He made my heart race. I can’t exactly claim it was love at first sight, but it certainly was lust at first sight. He had the body and the looks but it was more than that, there was a certain twinkle in his eye, a knowing cat-that-ate-the-canary grin that drew me in. Whatever it was he had, I wanted some.

RainbowSnippets-Facebook

6 comments:

  1. I love the description there--the lust at first sight, and then the description of that intriguing look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great description! I especially loved this: "there was a certain twinkle in his eye, a knowing cat-that-ate-the-canary grin that drew me in. Whatever it was he had, I wanted some."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really loved those last two lines.

    ReplyDelete