Saturday, March 19, 2016

Rainbow Snippet 3/19-3/20: Matt and Justin: someone's been bad!


“Mmmmmm, yeah I’ve been bad, I’ve been real bad…” he moaned, writhing in my lap. I smiled down at him and spanked him again. He squirmed and was harder than ever, thrusting back and forth on me in excitement.

“Do you think you’ve learned your lesson, or do you need one more spank?”

He said nothing and squirmed in anticipation.
           “I think you need one more spank,” I said, lifting my hand high up over his butt, “and you better get ready, because this one’s going to be a doozy.”
 
           He squirmed in anticipation.


From my published eBook novella, erotic gay thriller Behind the Velvet Curtain.  Amazon buy link (with "Look Inside" sneak peek.)

 

7 comments:

  1. I suspect "someone" was bad on purpose! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is enjoying his 'punishment.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if this is a play scene or if it was supposed to be a punishment and someone is "topping from the bottom" by acting out just to get a spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's good to be bad sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, a Brat. I love Brats. What a fun, sexy snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's just begging for that spanking. :)

    ReplyDelete