Friday, February 19, 2016

Rainbow Snippet for 2/20-2/21: The Creeper, cont., from Behind the Velvet Curtain


I took a deep breath. He was really nothing to be afraid of, he’s just a crazy old nut. I was torn between wanting to go over to the closet and sliding the door open to see if he was there, and just getting the hell out of there. As I looked towards it, I noticed the closet door was not quite closed; it was cracked open about an inch, just enough for someone to peer out of it. If he was there, he was watching me now, and knew I was onto him. If I just coolly left and went to the front desk to report him, he would surely take off and sneak out of the theatre back exit by the time Ahmed and I got back to the dressing room. I didn’t know for sure he was in there right now, and I wanted to find out. There was only one way to know, so I walked over towards it.
RainbowSnippets-Facebook from erotic gay thriller novella eBook
Behind the Velvet Curtain--Amazon link  Why wait? The book is always better than the movie.

7 comments:

  1. Hoping going to investigate doesn't go sideways for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I'm not sure this is going to end well for him.

    (Apologies if there are multiple posts. Computer has the hiccups and is being cranky.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure whether that's brave or daft :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brave man. I hope it doesn't go horribly wrong for him.

    ReplyDelete